your game made it into my top 10 list of the best jam submissions.
Thank you for making for making this amazing game.
See the full top 10 list here:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Wow that's some impressive art. Here's my feedback:
- There's quite a lack of sfx's.
- The controls overview is difficult to read.
- The pressure plate maze was frustrating, because the movement is too imprecise.
- Sometimes their are trees or rocks with those rings on the ground, but I can't interact with them.
- Trees should become transparent, so that they don't block your vision.
- The walk animation keeps playing while your talking (and actually standing still).
- The ending was quite abrupt (I only had the sword).
Can you please do a Mac build?
As Usual Gameplay from Z9ZGAMES Channel!!!
With All Thanks to the Creator of the Game!!!